BehindClosedDores

The Ramblings and Ruminations of a Vanderbilt Undergraduate from Franklin, TN

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I can smell it...

First off, allow me to apologize for my conspicuous lack of updates over the past month or so. I took some time off work and traveled to Destin, FL with THE MAIN ONE (my good friend and former roommate Wyatt) to recharge my batteries and and spend some quality time doing absolutely nothing. I was unable to access the Internet and we could only watch DVDs on the TV in the condo so I missed out on the Olympic opening ceremony in addition to the heart of fall camp. Fear not, as I have returned with a vengeance to provide you with everything you need to be ready for the Commodores' first game against the RedHawks of Miami University (OH).

For instance,
Did you know that referring to Miami University as "Miami of Ohio" is actually incorrect. It began as a means of clarification and spiralled out of control from there.

Yeah, and that's just a taste of the IN YOUR FACE action that you can expect this season!

Okay,
I'm just kidding. The blog isn't making wholesale changes, I just wanted everyone to know where I've been, why I haven't been updating, and that I will be updating hopefully at least every Monday and Friday throughout the season. Yay!


Remember to keep checking back for updates on the upcoming football campaign.


As Always,

Go 'Dores!

No comments: